We are currently looking for outstanding candidates to fill the below positions at SHADOW. However, regardless of openings, we are always searching for talented and rebelliously creative individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
We're a tight-knit crew of SHADOWs who are driven to have a measurable impact on the way brands interact with people. We're passionate and take great pride in our work, while viewing challenges and obstacles as exciting opportunities to try something new.
If this sounds like you, please send us a note with a little about yourself, the position you are applying for (if applicable), and your C/V attached. We will be in touch.
FASHION & BEAUTY
New York, NY
We are seeking an Account Coordinator to join the fashion and beauty divisions of the agency. This is an entry-level position that works closely with Junior Account Executives and Account Executives to fulfill administrative client and agency needs.
- Media monitoring, recaps and press clippings
- Scheduling / Calendar Management
- Main line phone coverage
- Maintaining product inventory and fulfilling product send-outs
- Managing contact lists
- Recording and distributing call notes
- Facilitating product and imagery requests with clients
- Compiling press reports
- Coordinating media and VIP product mailers
- Liaise with LA office when necessary
- Support Account Executives and upper management as needed
What You Bring:
- Interest in fashion and beauty industries
- 1-2 years on the job experience (Internships accepted)
- Organized & detail oriented
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a fast paced, and team oriented environment
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Familiarity with Cision (Bonus)
- Familiarity with Fashion GPS (Bonus)
Are you a college student looking to explore marketing, public relations, events, and more?
We are always looking for ambitious, bright individuals to join our Internship Program.
We currently run three sessions: fall, spring, and summer. All internships must be in exchange for school credit.
Interns will have the opportunity to explore the day-to-day, cross-departmental operations of SHADOW, assist account teams, sit in on brainstorms, attend industry events, and much more. We also provide a curriculum throughout the program taught by the agency's senior staff in an intimate "classroom" setting, providing a valuable foundational knowledge of today's industry landscape.
For more information, or to inquire about an upcoming session, please get in touch below!